Basin Cover Pedestrian Loading Single Door
Bolt-on installation to the frame of an existing opening, The basin cover is designed for interior and exterior applications where water tightness is not required and the cover is to be bolted down to the basin.
The basin cover shall be Model BPS as manufactured by USF Fabrication, Inc. with the size being specified on the plans.
Cover Plate: 1/4-inch (6.4mm) steel diamond plate cover reinforced for 300 psf (1465 kg/m2) live load with six 5/8-inch (16mm) diameter holes equally spaced around perimeter for bolting to the existing structure.
Integral Door: 1/4-inch (6.4mm) steel diamond plate cover reinforced for 300 psf (1462 kg/m2) live load. Equipped with steel?flush lifting handle and 316 stainless steel hold-open arm with red vinyl grip that automatically keeps the cover in its open/upright position.
Hardware: Tamper resistant hinges with recessed stainless steel pins and lugs.
Security: Steel staple protrudes through door cover for user supplied padlock.
Finish: Cover and integral door have one coat of shop primer.
Installation: Installation shall be in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Warranty: Manufacturer shall guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of?five years.
- Stainless steel horizontal springs for easy opening
- Stainless steel watertight slamlock and other locking devices
- Nut rails with stainless steel sliding nuts for attaching cable holders, brackets and other hardware
- Custom lettering
- Stainless steel safety chains with aluminum support posts
- Fall Trough Prevention Systems
- Covers to fit square or rectangular basins
- Holes for vents or pipe couplings and other hardware
- Slip resistant surface bonded to cover plate
- Reading lid
- Mill finish (no shop primer)
- Hot dipped galvanized finish
- All 304 stainless steel material
- All 316 stainless steel material