USF Fabrication offers the industry’s most extensive line of engineered metal doors for underground utility access: Electrical, Gas, Telecom, Fiber Optics, CCTV and Water.
The New UEZ-180
Standard features/specifications of the UEZ-180
Material: Steel galvanized.
Frame: 3/16" thick steel galvanized
Covers: 3/16" thick steel galvanized diamond plate reinforced for incidental 16K wheel loads.
Hardware: All 316 SS nuts, bolts and washers
Hold open device: Galvanized steel one piece hold open arm with removable pin to release door full 180 degree open position
Lift Assist: Stainless steel compression springs. No more than 35 LBS of lift is required to open or close from ANY position.
Lock device: 316 Stainless steel slam lock with special ¼ turn tamper resistant penta head release
Lift handle: 2 galvanized steel lift handles flush with top of cover.
Warranty: 5 year
All our utility hatches are available with features that provide Simple, Safe and Secure operation:
- No more than 35 LBS of lift required to open any one (1) cover with. No torsion bars to repair or replace.
- Steel frame with aluminum cover designed for incidental 16,000 LB wheel loads.
- Equipped with an automatic hold open arm that automatically locks the cover in its full upright position and locked position.
- New quick release safety latch allows door to rotate back a full 180 degrees without the use of tools or removal of hardware, while the hold open arm remains engaged.
- When closing the door from the 180 degree open position the door automatically returns to its full upright and locked position.
- Aluminum diamond plate covers reinforced for 16,000 pound wheel loads for off-street locations that may receive incidental vehicle traffic are available. Aluminum covers also have the option of a Shot Blast finish
- A stainless steel slam lock mechanism operated by a captive, tamper resistant penta head bolt is equipped with an inside release handle. It is designed to keep dirt and debris from restricting the operation of the latch or door
- Custom sizes are available
- Optional features such as Recessed Padlock Boxes or Additional Bolt Locks are available.
- Industry Best Five (5) Year Warranty
You can now view our Utility Door Videos on You Tube!
**Be sure to check out our TESTIMONIAL PAGE for more details regarding our UHS door**
You can also view our brochure: Utility Vault Doors Brochure